Peyton Manning
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2012
- Messages
- 15,017
- Reaction score
- 18,979
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- MXT-PRO
Sandshark
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
ok I started fishing this summer after only doing it much as a kid with my dad
found a state waterfowl area that has good fishing
after fishing there all summer a friend tells me that a few years ago they found a woman's body in a suitcase there!
I do always take my survival knife, but I guess next year I will need to keep an eye open
PS this is posted in non sense only because I was told by an authority that all my posts are non sense
found a state waterfowl area that has good fishing
after fishing there all summer a friend tells me that a few years ago they found a woman's body in a suitcase there!
I do always take my survival knife, but I guess next year I will need to keep an eye open
PS this is posted in non sense only because I was told by an authority that all my posts are non sense







