What's new

Newspapers.com anyone ever use this site ?

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have can you please give me a hand getting around in it ?

Gary
 
I think you need an ancestry.com membership of some level to use it.
 
Creekydigger, I pay a lot of money every 6 months to newspapers,com I do not think i need to be connected to Ancestry.com Does anyone else know for sure?

cd thanks for your input also
 
I know you can get a subscription with ancestry but I'm pretty sure you can subscribe separately too.
 
Creekydigger, I pay a lot of money every 6 months to newspapers,com I do not think i need to be connected to Ancestry.com Does anyone else know for sure?

cd thanks for your input also

You're probably right...it's just owned by Ancestry. I have an ancestry.com account for research, but I would still have to pay for the newspaper.com
 
As far as navigating in it, I only used through ancestry. The key words and dates would find somewhat relevant articles. I mostly found obits.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom