Jaichim24
Sr. Member
Next 10 hours at 1700's site - more silver and SWEET relics!!!
So I received permission to detect a friends house, a mid 1700's cape with an 1950's addition. It's on 5 acres, with another 20 acres of fields. Here's a link to my first post and the finds from my first few visits:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...silver-some-colonial-goodies.html#post2760773
This weekend I spent as much time as possible there as we finally got some rain and areas I wasn't able to detect before were now up for grabs!!
4 more silver, none too old thought, however, some nice jewelry/buckles more than made up for that!! I nice assortment of items, I can't wait to get back, enjoy the pics!
So I received permission to detect a friends house, a mid 1700's cape with an 1950's addition. It's on 5 acres, with another 20 acres of fields. Here's a link to my first post and the finds from my first few visits:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...silver-some-colonial-goodies.html#post2760773
This weekend I spent as much time as possible there as we finally got some rain and areas I wasn't able to detect before were now up for grabs!!
4 more silver, none too old thought, however, some nice jewelry/buckles more than made up for that!! I nice assortment of items, I can't wait to get back, enjoy the pics!
Attachments
-
100_2950.webp82.7 KB · Views: 164 -
100_2945.webp56.9 KB · Views: 149 -
100_2944.webp111.3 KB · Views: 158 -
100_2941.webp140.7 KB · Views: 163 -
100_2939.webp97.8 KB · Views: 153 -
100_2928.webp88.2 KB · Views: 160 -
100_2929.webp37.6 KB · Views: 167 -
100_2934.webp140.4 KB · Views: 152 -
100_2935.webp114.7 KB · Views: 170 -
100_2937.webp82.9 KB · Views: 160 -
100_2926.webp88.7 KB · Views: 174 -
100_2924.webp104.9 KB · Views: 219
Upvote
2
Nice digs fella






