What's new

Nice bargain on some Franklins

santafeboy

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
596
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
I picked up a 1951 P, 1951 S, 1957 D and a 1963 D Franklin for $21 plus $5 shipping Silver value as of today is around $42
 
Upvote 0
santafeboy said:
I picked up a 1951 P, 1951 S, 1957 D and a 1963 D Franklin for $21 plus $5 shipping Silver value as of today is around $42

ebay or amazon?
 
santafeboy said:
I picked up a 1951 P, 1951 S, 1957 D and a 1963 D Franklin for $21 plus $5 shipping Silver value as of today is around $42

Cool little haul..I got so jealous about seeing people with Barber Halves..I bought a set of Barbers for 15 /Free shipping ..it had A Barber Half ,Quarter, Dime, and V Nick all in good shape

Not as good as your haul..Just happy i didnt pay full price
 
You could have got them for $2.00 if you just keep CRH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom