What's new

Nice day to hunt

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out today and found these before having to leave and go pick up grandkids from school. Points top three Allendale points and bottom three, quartz Conerly, Paleo knife and small turtle back scraper. was a nice day the plumb trees are starting to bloom. There was the normal broke pieces also.
 

Attachments

  • 100_4295.webp
    100_4295.webp
    391.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_4294.webp
    100_4294.webp
    431.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_4292.webp
    100_4292.webp
    449.6 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
You had another nice hunt. Thanks for sharing.
 
That is a real nice days hunt. I just got a new permission today while at work and hope that field will produce finds like those you just posted. It will be a while though. The fields being turned hasn't started down here yet but isn't too far off. Very cool finds.
 
That is a real nice days hunt. I just got a new permission today while at work and hope that field will produce finds like those you just posted. It will be a while though. The fields being turned hasn't started down here yet but isn't too far off. Very cool finds.

I to am getting permission to a new property this weekend.
Nice finds Willjo wish they would pop like that for me.
 
:icon_thumright: You found a couple nice ones, I see. Well Done!
 
WOW! You did well.

Ever an ugly day would be a nice day with finds like those.
 
Nice finds and that material is really cool, I bet it stands out.
 
It does the top two on right is honey colored translucent material and soon after finding begins to patinate white.
 
Yep, I'd say nice day to hunt, looks like you did very well!
 
Fantastic! thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom