What's new

Nice Eva creek find

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545156400.187786.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545156414.183765.webp
 
Upvote 0
Really nice!

Good to see you posting again!
 
That's a nice one. Congratulations
 
Been a lot going on last few years .... but life is good and I got the fever again!!!
 
i expect some good days ahead!
 
Classic type for western KY/TN. Nice find my friend.
 
Been a lot going on last few years .... but life is good and I got the fever again!!!

Im ready to see some nice ones should be loaded for you when all this rain gets over.
 
We haven’t had much flooding for creeks and river is high so not much to search I just got back from one spot but didn’t have any luck ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom