just-dig Full Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Aug 14, 2009 #1 Nice latch? What's it from? SOLVED I dug this in my yard this afternoon. Is it from an old window? It still works after a rinse with water. They don't make parts like this anymore. Thanks, Mark Attachments latch.webp 8.9 KB · Views: 241 latch2.webp 10.3 KB · Views: 227
Nice latch? What's it from? SOLVED I dug this in my yard this afternoon. Is it from an old window? It still works after a rinse with water. They don't make parts like this anymore. Thanks, Mark
72cheyenne Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,463 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Mansfield, Arkansas Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 14, 2009 #2 Re: Nice latch? What's it from? I believe it is an old cupboard latch from the Victorian period. Yours looks like letter "A". http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...&sigr=11mo7h74a&sigi=11ajul67h&sigb=12savvq7o Attachments latch-27.webp 23.3 KB · Views: 222 Upvote 0
Re: Nice latch? What's it from? I believe it is an old cupboard latch from the Victorian period. Yours looks like letter "A". http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...&sigr=11mo7h74a&sigi=11ajul67h&sigb=12savvq7o
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 14, 2009 #3 Re: Nice latch? What's it from? Thats an exact match. This one is SOLVED! Great ID. Upvote 0
just-dig Full Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Aug 14, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Re: Nice latch? What's it from? SOLVED 72cheyenne said: I believe it is an old cupboard latch from the Victorian period. Yours looks like letter "A". http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...&sigr=11mo7h74a&sigi=11ajul67h&sigb=12savvq7o Click to expand... Wow! I'm impressed. Thanks, I appreciate it! Mark Upvote 0
Re: Nice latch? What's it from? SOLVED 72cheyenne said: I believe it is an old cupboard latch from the Victorian period. Yours looks like letter "A". http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...&sigr=11mo7h74a&sigi=11ajul67h&sigb=12savvq7o Click to expand... Wow! I'm impressed. Thanks, I appreciate it! Mark
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 15, 2009 #5 Re: Nice latch? What's it from? SOLVED Super ID Upvote 0