What's new

Nickels today.

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
15,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I bought my 3 granddaughters each a 1970-2015 nickel collecting blue book and many rolls of nickels to search as a small part of their Christmas presents. Hope to spur interest in the hobby for them. I’m filling a book for my grandson; he’s only 1 year old.
I got these today while working on his book: 1953 S, 1954 D and 1968 S.
I don’t find a lot of S mint marks, so was pleased with these. Of course they don’t work in a 1970-newer book.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2499.webp
    IMG_2499.webp
    588.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2500.webp
    IMG_2500.webp
    412.5 KB · Views: 58
Excellent! I hope the interest takes hold!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom