What's new

no break today - the lane was kinda full of

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glasses and crap.........studs........clad

my 3rd gold stud with real ice in many years.............this is a great scoop for saving that little crap.

the spin today
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 9171.webp
    9171.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 471
  • 9172.webp
    9172.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 479
  • 9173.webp
    9173.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 478
  • 9174.webp
    9174.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 475
  • 9175.webp
    9175.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 483
  • 9176.webp
    9176.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 474
  • 9177.webp
    9177.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 475
  • 917NUT.webp
    917NUT.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 477
Upvote 0
Nice hunt and lots of noises. I have only found one pair of glasses this year. The boy said they were a pair of Oakley Flack Jacket glasses. All I know is I found them two weeks later by seeing them laying on the bottom. That is why I wear polarized glasses. The Oakley's were scratched too.
 
Good hunt GDM! Looks like my sunglass hunt for a day! :icon_thumright:
 
Productive late summer hunt. Ice is always nice. HH, Ralph
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom