What's new

NO more Posting !!!!!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If know one wants to post anymore whats the sents of having this site .If everyone stops posting the people how onw this site will not have a job, and we all know whats that is like, think what you are doing ,making everyone unhappy.Post your pictures but don't say where you found it, this way every body will be Happy!!
 
Upvote 0
I hope they pick up, I haven't found any Gold this year.
 
That's it I'm going to make four signs out of 1/4 inch steel plate that say's " DREWAN'S SPOT " and weld a chain to them 2 connected together and the same on the other two and lay them out where I hunt so that any other detectorist who run acrossed them know that this is my area untill I pull them out then they can hunt. It's just like the playground thing that's my spot does it have your name on it no then it isn't your spots.But this one will be mine.
:laughing9: :tongue3:
HH-drewan
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
Daedalus said:
Who was this overkill guy ? I do not remember him but I was not here enough then also .


Couple of Overkill's serious ideas....

Hunt shallow water at waters edge in a shark cage so your safe from any possible shark attacks.

Build a plexglass box 4x6 ft 5 foot high and pump all the water out so you can hunt the shallow shore water.

You have got to be kidding , Right ? LOL now I know what everyone is speaking about .
I almost wish I had seen some of these post .
It's almost impossible for me to stop laughing . :)
 
Daedalus said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Daedalus said:
Who was this overkill guy ? I do not remember him but I was not here enough then also .


Couple of Overkill's serious ideas....

Hunt shallow water at waters edge in a shark cage so your safe from any possible shark attacks.

Build a plexglass box 4x6 ft 5 foot high and pump all the water out so you can hunt the shallow shore water.

You have got to be kidding , Right ? LOL now I know what everyone is speaking about .
I almost wish I had seen some of these post .
It's almost impossible for me to stop laughing . :)
My 11 year old son is having a birthday party right now. I had to read this to them; there are some that can't stop laughing....
 
and he is back ^^
 
drewan29 said:
and he is back ^^

Just saw that can't wait for the first great question :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
This Overkill may be a new guy.I think the original was OverkillOverkill.
 
Let's hope Overkill is a new guy, altho OverkillOverkill did give us all a lot of laughs! :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
lookindown said:
This Overkill may be a new guy.I think the original was OverkillOverkill.

You are correct, this gentleman is a different member, the old member was overkilloverkill, and from Missouri.....
 
I will be the first to apologize I thought that this person was the other overkill
I am sorry.
drewan
 
I was looking forward to the interesting questions.....cheap entertainment for me :laughing7: :laughing7:, of course it doesn't take a lot to get me going.....
 
I wish I had something "TO POST". I haven't be out to the beach much this winter. However, got everything in order, and the machines are all fired up and ready. Hopefully, I'll have something good to post soon.
 
winter and why it stops folks from posting finds --the "albino brain chiggers" (also known as "snow") gets into folks heads and infects the area of the brain that folks use when they go metal detecting-- thus stopping them from detecting --no detecting = no finds ---having no finds stops them from posting till the the spring comes and the "albino brain chiggers" go dorment .
 
i dont post much because i know everyone doesnt want to see my clad..................or silver :tongue3: :laughing9:
 
colorado14ers said:
i dont post much because i know everyone doesnt want to see my clad..................or silver :tongue3: :laughing9:
Sure we do that's why we come here whither it's clad,gold,silver,tokens, relics you name we want to see it I know I do . :icon_thumleft:
 
colorado14ers said:
i dont post much because i know everyone doesnt want to see my clad..................or silver :tongue3: :laughing9:

Clads and silver are good finds....and I enjoy viewing silver finds...either jewelry or coins.
 
silver is good and clad adds up --heck its "free money" --nothing bad about that. :icon_thumright:
 
I don't post my finds simply because Obama and his minions will take them from me... >:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom