What's new

No Offance

hvacker

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
1,907
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
For you sensitive new age guys out there there is a smart phone app that tells you when you stink.
I just herd this on the radio so couldn't get many details but the short story is the app can smell you and let you know when your offensive.
Businesses might want to pass these out to their people.
 
I would use that app at my local coin club meetings.... The old guys always smell like b.o. and piss.... They will spend a fortune on coins, but refuse to spend a few bucks on soap and deodorant.
 
I heard the same thing on the radio the other day but i call BS. The phone would have to have specific sensors already built in much like the Gas detectors used in the industries that call for such devices. Then and only then would the APP be able to control it.
 
Daddy had a better idea back in my hippie days. He told me he was gonna use a caged canary to see if the room I left was safe to enter...
 
Yeah if the canary died he would send you back to open the windows.LOL
 
Thank god somebody posted this. I was just wondering the other day if I might be smelling offensive to a 'smart phone', and bingo, here's a way to find out. If I had a smart phone.
 
I'd be interested if it can smell gold. :D
Auto correct has a field day with me already! I can just imagine what fun it would have with the smell app! Let the games begin!:eek::o:sly::D
 
Technology has come a long way, they even have a patch now for dieting, you wear it over your mouth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom