What's new

NORTH CAROLINA GUILFORD AXES

27davis

Jr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
63
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenville, NC
Primary Interest:
Other
THESE ARE SOME GUILFORD AXES THAT I HAVE COLLECTED OVER THE YEARS, SURFACE HUNTING PLOWED FIELDS.
 

Attachments

  • STONE TOOLS 196.webp
    STONE TOOLS 196.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,064
Upvote 0
I found just the one axe from NC. Its crude but I sure did a jig when I found it. Those are some real nice finds...
Thanks for sharin.

Molly.
 
Guillford axes ain't the prettiest things but I guess it didn't need to look good to work
 
Man I wonder how many of those I have picked up and said.....another darn rock. I wouldnt know the difference I dont believe. N Collection.
 
Man I wonder how many of those I have picked up and said.....another darn rock. I wouldnt know the difference I dont believe. N Collection.

Me either! Not to cause a ruckus but I don't think all of those are guilford axes. I'm not belittling any one. If a man has ever drug in some ugly stuff and called them artifacts, I'm that man.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom