What's new

not a clue!

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Any ideas about that this is? ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0637.webp
    IMG_0637.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 715
  • IMG_0638.webp
    IMG_0638.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_0639.webp
    IMG_0639.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_0640.webp
    IMG_0640.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 689
Not sure but it seems like you are at a late 18th to mid 19th century area. That's a good thing :D
 
Upvote 0
One of those Door Stop things ?
 
Upvote 0
Same area I found a 1655 Colonial Spanish Cob, I Real.
 
Upvote 0
Base knob ( door stop ) The part you have may be the screw end .

Someone may have slammed the door and it broke .

1895 Montgomery Ward .
 

Attachments

  • stop.webp
    stop.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 691
Upvote 0
mojjax said:
Base knob ( door stop ) The part you have may be the screw end .

Someone may have slammed the door and it broke .

1895 Montgomery Ward .
man are those all your books you keep bustin out? if so i bet you love that...
 
Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said:
mojjax said:
Base knob ( door stop ) The part you have may be the screw end .

Someone may have slammed the door and it broke .

1895 Montgomery Ward .
man are those all your books you keep bustin out? if so i bet you love that...
yup ! they come in handy on this whatsit place .

But u never know ....... it could be something else !
 
Upvote 0
It looks as if it could of been hollow at one stage and if so ........ it is an oiling spigot
 
Upvote 0
Agreed, although it could be a door stop, it seems a little thin for one, measuring a hair over a 1/4 inch at the thickest point of the shaft. Yet until we figure out what your things are crusader, it doesn't seem quite solved yet?
 
Upvote 0
johnnyi said:
Agreed, although it could be a door stop, it seems a little thin for one, measuring a hair over a 1/4 inch at the thickest point of the shaft. Yet until we figure out what your things are crusader, it doesn't seem quite solved yet?

I've seen them in a book somewhere (can't be bothered to go throw them all), but if you want to fully ID the 'Hook' great, I will know what I'm chucking in my junk pile instead of a hooky thingy.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm sorry fellas, that link doesn't come up for me when I press it or enter it on my computer. For brevity's sake, what exactly did it say they were?
 
Upvote 0
johnnyi said:
I'm sorry fellas, that link doesn't come up for me when I press it or enter it on my computer. For brevity's sake, what exactly did it say they were?

We said they were hooks. You can do the rest & will watch & wait :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
"We said they were hooks. You can do the rest & will watch & wait "

In other words you boys don't have a clue as to what they are, just what they look like? Ha! yes indeed, green check it crusader. We'll call this the "I don't know what it is but it's shaped like a hook" forum good stuff ;D
 
Upvote 0
johnnyi said:
"We said they were hooks. You can do the rest & will watch & wait "

In other words you boys don't have a clue as to what they are, just what they look like? Ha! yes indeed, green check it crusader. We'll call this the "I don't know what it is but it's shaped like a hook" forum good stuff ;D



Did you read the link johnnyi :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom