What's new

not a clue!

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Any ideas about that this is? ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0637.webp
    IMG_0637.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 715
  • IMG_0638.webp
    IMG_0638.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 687
  • IMG_0639.webp
    IMG_0639.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_0640.webp
    IMG_0640.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 689
CRUSADER said:
IronSpike said:
Are the UK examples hollow as well?

Where is this hollow coming from :icon_scratch: No, none of them are ever hollow (found hundreds), the black dot in the book is iron. If the posters is hollow, then I'm completely wrong.

The pic of the tip looks hollow, but I could be wrong.
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, it did look a little hollow on the smaller end. Thanks Crusader for your response to mine as well.

Your Friend,

Steve in Michigan
 
Upvote 0
Wow,
I have been a way for a bit and didn't realize this artifact was getting so much attention. :-\
It is not hollow. Solid for sure.
The large end has rusted off, so it most likely was threads. I believe it to be a clothes hook after seeing the images. Sorry to all that I have not been active in the research. :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom