What's new

Not a half but I guess itll do...

blacoint

Greenie
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Not a half but I guess it'll do...

So I ask if any halves are available.

she says, "I only have 2 halves and this big dollar coin thing, she holds it up"

Me: (I immediately recognize it) Why not, I'll take the 3 of them, trying to play it cool. I pay at once, don't wait, i wanted the thing in my hand. Then i ask. Anyone else have any? Another Peace turns up.

Needless to say, this is the best score from a teller tray or in general for that matter.

40 in halves = 2 68
2 in dollars = 2 peace 22, 23

IMG_6040.jpg

IMG_6041.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not a half but I guess it'll do...

You don't see a score like that very often. Good job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom