What's new

Not even 8AM yet and its my lucky day...

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not even 8AM yet and it's my lucky day...

Had to stop for a train this AM, a real long one. :-\
Happened to look at the bushes next to my car and saw something caught on the bush. I decided to get out of my car even though there were cars stopped everywhere. I am sure they thought I was strange. I got out grabbed what I had spotted and headed back to my car with at least 3-4 sets of eyes watching me. :o So I held up a $10 bill for all to see. ;D ;D ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not even 8AM yet and it's my lucky day...

Sweet!
Hope you didn't miss any!
 
Re: Not even 8AM yet and it's my lucky day...

TXTim said:
Hope you didn't miss any!
That is what I was thinking all the way into the office. It is a busy intersection. Hard to go foraging around in the bushes at the left turn lane.
 
Re: Not even 8AM yet and it's my lucky day...

As the old saying goes...Gold is where ya find it.

Awesome!
 
Re: Not even 8AM yet and it's my lucky day...

Awesome find! :thumbsup: I find myself looking at the ground and all more than not for that very reason.

Red
 
Re: Not even 8AM yet and it's my lucky day...

Hey Dan, is that the one I dropped with Alexander Hamilton's mug on it ? It was at the intersection of "Walk and Don't Walk "
Nice find. Jim
 
Re: Not even 8AM yet and it's my lucky day...

Good score CD. A guy on another forum found a Ben (paper one) blown up against a fence the other day while MDing. He used it to buy some Walkers and Bens.
 
Re: Not even 8AM yet and it's my lucky day...

coolpix9 said:
Hey Dan, is that the one I dropped with Alexander Hamilton's mug on it ? It was at the intersection of "Walk and Don't Walk "Nice find. Jim
Yes, that is the one. I am glad I found out who lost it. I do not trust the mail system to return things, you will have to pick it up in person and have two forms of ID. ;D

Do I get a reward? :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom