What's new

not getting usual signals

Coin Addict

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD , Fisher F5 , Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ever since I got my F-75 ltd flat buttons have always read a solid Zinc signal , but the last time I hunted most of them read as a Tab signal, whats wrong? I would prefer them to come up as zinc not tab, thank you!
 
Lots of things effect my F75. Did you buy a new cell phone lately? Try a different set of battery's. Reset back to factory setting. Did you by chance change the operating freq? I dont normally dig flat buttons. You may have it in high gain mode also which makes it a tad touchy. Thats just a few things i can think of. Im sure there is more. Good Luck.
 
thank you , I will try reseting it , yes I think my gain is high I will definitely try turning it down next time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom