What's new

Not much today, but Im not giving up on this verrrrrrrrrrrry old beach

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not much today, but I'm not giving up on this verrrrrrrrrrrry old beach

Hi ,

Continuing on at this "out of the way" old beach, I got in another 1 1/2 hrs. at low tide today.

Found some vintage items; may head back there tomorrow to continue searching
this beach for treasures .

Found all items in low tide muddy flats.

Here is a link to info on the "Cliquot Club" bottle manufacturer:

Cliquot Club


I believe that the Cliquot Club bottle is circa 1910's

I have no idea what the aqua bottle is; :dontknow: it stands 5" high ; maybe a medicine bottle

Here's some pics

Thanks for looking

Lorraine

DSCF1962.webp



DSCF1968.webp


I LOVE FINDING & RESEARCHING OLD BOTTLES

DSCF1964.webp


DSCF1965.webp



I LOVE MODEL AIRPLANES; THIS IS WHAT THE "TOOTIE TOY" MONOPLANE THAT I FOUND TODAY LOOKED LIKE BEFORE YEARS IN THE SALT WATER/SAND ERODED IT.


View attachment front viewe.bmp


side view.webp

under side.webp

under view.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great finds, well done, congrats!~!
 
garthumb.gifI love finding old bottles
while detecting - im very surprise with all the snorkeling I do that I dont get more than I do
I have heard of Cliquot club soda - that one is cool find
 
View attachment 727960I love finding old bottles
while detecting - im very surprise with all the snorkeling I do that I dont get more than I do
I have heard of Cliquot club soda - that one is cool find

I found these two bottles sticking 3/4 of the way out of the mud; I walk back to the beach and place them in a safe spot until ready to head home.
 
Interesting finds. Love those old bottles.

I am thinking bout or actually my daughter is going to make a wind chime out of some of the bottles, sea glass and other finds from the beach. Hope you find some more interesting items on your next trip to your old spot.
Cheers,
Dan
 
Thanks for attaching the pics of the "before the ravages of salt water" Tootsie plane--I think it's a cool find even in its present condition...
 
Nice finds and I bet there's a lot more waiting...good luck.

:3barsgold:
 
Hi ,

Continuing on at this "out of the way" old beach, I got in another 1 1/2 hrs. at low tide today.

Found some vintage items; may head back there tomorrow to continue searching
this beach for treasures .

Found all items in low tide muddy flats.

Here is a link to info on the "Cliquot Club" bottle manufacturer:

Cliquot Club


I believe that the Cliquot Club bottle is circa 1910's

I have no idea what the aqua bottle is; :dontknow: it stands 5" high ; maybe a medicine bottle

Here's some pics

Thanks for looking

Lorraine

View attachment 727934



View attachment 727965


I LOVE FINDING & RESEARCHING OLD BOTTLES

View attachment 727935


View attachment 727936



I LOVE MODEL AIRPLANES; THIS IS WHAT THE "TOOTIE TOY" MONOPLANE THAT I FOUND TODAY LOOKED LIKE BEFORE YEARS IN THE SALT WATER/SAND ERODED IT.


View attachment 727937


View attachment 727938

View attachment 727943

View attachment 727950


Very cool! Where are you and what machine?
 
Good spin - kewl bottles
good luck for surfchurch
lars
 
sweet finds! sweet hunting spot!!!!!
chuck
 
a site worth hitting again,nice hit on the oldies but goodies Lorraine:sunny:
 
"Very cool! Where are you and what machine? "

CT. / Minelab GT/10" Tornado coil.


Lorraine
 
I always enjoy your posts. You certainly provide a great explanation of your finds. Hope you continue to heal and have more time to hunt.
 
Nice wings!... and really nice old bottles. Congratulations
 
Love those old bottles...I have about 300 in my collection.
 
We had lost the treasure

Hi ,

Continuing on at this "out of the way" old beach, I got in another 1 1/2 hrs. at low tide today.

Found some vintage items; may head back there tomorrow to continue searching
this beach for treasures .

Found all items in low tide muddy flats.

Here is a link to info on the "Cliquot Club" bottle manufacturer:

Cliquot Club


I believe that the Cliquot Club bottle is circa 1910's

I have no idea what the aqua bottle is; :dontknow: it stands 5" high ; maybe a medicine bottle

Here's some pics

Thanks for looking

Lorraine

View attachment 727934



View attachment 727965


I LOVE FINDING & RESEARCHING OLD BOTTLES

View attachment 727935


View attachment 727936



I LOVE MODEL AIRPLANES; THIS IS WHAT THE "TOOTIE TOY" MONOPLANE THAT I FOUND TODAY LOOKED LIKE BEFORE YEARS IN THE SALT WATER/SAND ERODED IT.


View attachment 727937


View attachment 727938

View attachment 727943

View attachment 727950
We had
give.gif
give.gif
give.gif
give.gif
give.gif
lost the treasure in
am.gif
121.webp
 
Last edited:
Very cool digs!! Looks like you're gonna give "Wydah" a run for his money with the antiques. Also nice job on the research. Very thorough.
 
Great finds. I wish I could get out.

All frozen around up around me. High of 8 expected tomorrow.

Maybe in 6 weeks I can get out again. Spending my time researching potential sites now.

HH,

Pete
 
Bet you will find some other nice finds there. Good Luck!!
 
Love the old bottles, I would hit that place again & again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom