What's new

Not my find, but good god

Ninjafossils

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
679
Reaction score
345
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My friend went out on a week long trip to New Hampshire to dig and found this. Good god. I can honestly say I've never seen one in the flesh and am excited to see him tomorrow ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429916020.791737.webp
U.S. continental army button
 
Upvote 22
Wow that is AWESOME!
 
Awesome find your friend made!

I don't have one either.....yet!
 
Yep, God is good to allow your buddy to rescue that piece of American history from the earth! What a find. Sub 8-)
 
Have your buddy get on this site....that would be a banner.
 
Have your buddy get on this site....that would be a banner.

Agree 2 on Banner now. But not your find. THat is in great shape Make sure he preserves it well or it will dry up and possibly fall apart.

Cheers!
 
I'll tell him to create one. He's been doing this longer than I've been alive so he's knows preservation and cleaning better than most
 
An awesome find, indeed! :occasion14:

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429916020.791737-2.webp
 
GREAT PIECE OF HISTORY!! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom