What's new

Not quite CRHing but...

dp2013

Full Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Not quite CRH'ing but...

The wife came home awhile ago jiggling some change in her hand.
I said "you've got silver". She lays down 3 quarters she had received in change.
A 43, 54 & 64. I asked when did you get those and she said about a week ago.
I was about to make a run to whatever store she had shopped at but I figured after a week it was too late. I thought maybe she'd give them to me but no luck.
I'll have to find my own.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not quite CRH'ing but...

dp2013 said:
The wife came home awhile ago jiggling some change in her hand.
I said "you've got silver". She lays down 3 quarters she had received in change.
A 43, 54 & 64. I asked when did you get those and she said about a week ago.
I was about to make a run to whatever store she had shopped at but I figured after a week it was too late. I thought maybe she'd give them to me but no luck.
I'll have to find my own.
I guess we know who wears the pants in your family. j/k!!!! ffd
 
Re: Not quite CRH'ing but...

dp2013 said:
The wife came home awhile ago jiggling some change in her hand.
I said "you've got silver". She lays down 3 quarters she had received in change.
A 43, 54 & 64. I asked when did you get those and she said about a week ago.
I was about to make a run to whatever store she had shopped at but I figured after a week it was too late. I thought maybe she'd give them to me but no luck.
I'll have to find my own.

no such luck like that with my spouse
but i'm sure she'd do exactly the same thing
 
Re: Not quite CRH'ing but...

Smart Lady!
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom