A Amber111 Greenie Joined Jul 6, 2019 Messages 18 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2019 #1 Need help with this puzzler. I think it may just be a rock but it was found in a known Native Settlement in Ca. Upvote 0
Need help with this puzzler. I think it may just be a rock but it was found in a known Native Settlement in Ca.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jul 20, 2019 #2 Mighty crude, I don’t think it’s a pre-form.
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 20, 2019 #3 I think it's just a rock too. Keep looking.
scotto Bronze Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 1,785 Reaction score 276 Golden Thread 0 Location My first M/D find Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Jul 20, 2019 #4 Just a rock.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2019 #5 Amber, I'm not seeing evidence on it that says it was altered or utilized by man.