What's new

Not Very Old...But Still Pretty Cool!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very hot day on the east coast so I decided to walk the shoreline. I went to a new area and within 5 minutes I found this super cool anchor! It's not that old but the style is really cool and will look great in my rock garden.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0001.webp
    DSCF0001.webp
    123.7 KB · Views: 818
Upvote 0
Lucky13 said:
Yeah that corona defiantly isnt very old but the bottle is kool as can be. Wait.....we`re talking about the anchor? lol :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Good Job man,kool anchor.

Just got back from Toronto and they had bottle there like that and I just bought 2 cases here with a new promotion but bottles are the same...
 
The Patriot said:
Lucky13 said:
Yeah that corona defiantly isnt very old but the bottle is kool as can be. Wait.....we`re talking about the anchor? lol :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Good Job man,kool anchor.

Just got back from Toronto and they had bottle there like that and I just bought 2 cases here with a new promotion but bottles are the same...

I'll bet it was blazin' hot in T.O.!
 
romeo-1 said:
The Patriot said:
Lucky13 said:
Yeah that corona defiantly isnt very old but the bottle is kool as can be. Wait.....we`re talking about the anchor? lol :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Good Job man,kool anchor.

Just got back from Toronto and they had bottle there like that and I just bought 2 cases here with a new promotion but bottles are the same...

I'll bet it was blazin' hot in T.O.!

You got that right...at one point the temp on the guage read 43 C
 
The Patriot said:
romeo-1 said:
The Patriot said:
Lucky13 said:
Yeah that corona defiantly isnt very old but the bottle is kool as can be. Wait.....we`re talking about the anchor? lol :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Good Job man,kool anchor.

Just got back from Toronto and they had bottle there like that and I just bought 2 cases here with a new promotion but bottles are the same...

I'll bet it was blazin' hot in T.O.!

You got that right...at one point the temp on the guage read 43 C


The worst part about the city is the humidity not going anywhere at night. It sort of forces a person to drink and go to the bar. ;D
 
The Patriot said:
romeo-1 said:
The Patriot said:
Lucky13 said:
Yeah that corona defiantly isnt very old but the bottle is kool as can be. Wait.....we`re talking about the anchor? lol :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Good Job man,kool anchor.

Just got back from Toronto and they had bottle there like that and I just bought 2 cases here with a new promotion but bottles are the same...

I'll bet it was blazin' hot in T.O.!

You got that right...at one point the temp on the guage read 43 C

yup did that too....

romeo check your PM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom