What's new

Notched point type a bit mysterious

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this one but it's a bit odd for the area.
Thought I'd post

ForumRunner_20131123_090954.webp



ForumRunner_20131123_091112.webp



ForumRunner_20131123_091258.webp



ForumRunner_20131123_091325.webp



ForumRunner_20131123_091528.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks rock
 
I always like looking at that point Gator. It seems thin. The only Bolen I have is thick. Are any of the varieties thin like this blue point?....kind of looks like a Dovetail, if I didn't know it was from FL.
 
These are all the things that go through my head about this point reading this thread is like I spilled my brain out onto the screen
 
They're not all thick

ForumRunner_20131124_223457.webp

down this way
 
Really nice find !!!!!
 
Ha... thanks bro... I should have credited Son for those.
I'm not positive but I'm assuming at least a couple of those soaked in mineral oil
 
Ill show you one I found that I believe is a Bolen (blue) and then the other is the Ecusta (gray). Both are fairly thin and have the twist in the blade.
 

Attachments

  • 100_4408.webp
    100_4408.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_3330.webp
    100_3330.webp
    191.4 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom