What's new

Notice of Passing.

Bigcypresshunter

Sapphire Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
27,124
Reaction score
3,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know this is the wrong forum but my Father has been very ill and my Mother had a sudden stroke at home Easter Sunday and passed away on Monday. I just got back in town and I am not sure when I will be posting again... I just wanted to tell all my friends here at TN.
 
So sorry to hear about your Mom. Shane
 
Sorry for you and your family. I'm sure she led a great life. I hope your dad gets better.
Newt
 
Sorry to hear the bad news BigC ,wish you and your dad well .
Andy.
 
Big C, I am very sorry to hear of your day and the loss of your mom, and I know your pain.

My mom passed away about 18 months ago and it is still a painful loss to me, not a day goes by I don't think of her..........
 
My sincere condolences on the passing of your Mother. May your Father soon find comfort & recovery.

Montauk
 
BCH, I'm so sorry to hear about your Momma. You and your family will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless, Breezie
 
My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of grief.

May you have many good memories.
 
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Sympathy3.gif​
 

Attachments

  • Sympathy3.gif
    Sympathy3.gif
    81.2 KB · Views: 793
I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
 
Sorry to hear about your Mom she will be in our thoughts and prayers Chug and red!! hang in there!!
 
I am so sorry for your loss. Remember to take care of yourself during this incredibly sad and stressful time. I hope you are able to come back soon. You will be missed around here.
 
Man that's tough. Now is the time to reach out to your friends and family. You have and know that we are all here for you. If you need to talk. You know where the PM button is. Hang in there. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Daryl
 
Sorry for your loss. Life sure hurts sometimes doesnt it. Sending you a big hug as well. Linda
 
I'm very sorry to hear that. What a shock. I'm sorry. :crybaby2:
 
stay cool big C
 
Mate,
I know.
I send prayers.
Mike
 
I'm sorry to hear of the new's bigCy......Thought's and prayer's to you and your family.God Bless
 
Very sorry for your loss.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom