What's new

November 2nd finds from an old ballpark

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's only the second silver thimble I've ever dug, I really enjoyed finding this, all the older coins came from a 20ft square spot which is one of those things that just makes you wonder. I've hunted this ballpark for many years and have made some great finds there.
 

Attachments

  • nov2.1.webp
    nov2.1.webp
    140.7 KB · Views: 793
  • nov2.2.webp
    nov2.2.webp
    108.5 KB · Views: 809
  • nov2.3.webp
    nov2.3.webp
    69 KB · Views: 803
Upvote 0
nice hunt wit a bit o silver to :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF
 
Looks like some really fun finds! Is that part of a toy M1 carbine at the top of the second pic? I love the Lion on the key, just don't see that sort of thing anymore.
 
:icon_thumleft: got to love that silver. Thanks for the pics.
 
That silver thimble is in great shape. :icon_thumright:
 
That is on of the nicest looking thimbles I have ever seen posted,nice score :thumbsup:
HH Soup
 
nice thimble! I see that it is engraved with a name too, that makes it even nicer! congrats
 
I bet "Grace" was pretty upset when she realized she had lost her favourite thimble! :'(
Great looking photos too! :icon_thumright:
 
Looks like a good hunt to me... Congrats
 
It's not very often one finds a silver thimble, maybe more valuable than the merc? Good job. Thanks for sharing. :icon_thumright:
 
it simply amazes me how you can even make clad look good in your pics larry! nice thimble ;D willy
 
dfx willy said:
it simply amazes me how you can even make clad look good in your pics larry! nice thimble ;D willy

Photoshop. ;D
 
nice stuff and pics.... congrats ! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom