kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Well Family,its another BD again,
1st year I got the Whites DF,last year I got my CZ21,this year thinking of Excal 2 1000??,I have no knowledge of this beast of a machine,need your expertise..It will be an early BD present since i have to send my CZ in for repair,b/c when my handle taps on my control unit it screechesCliff says something loose in my unit,also my sens knob has a slight crack in it which I cant even turn the knob down or up,its stuck..HH
1st year I got the Whites DF,last year I got my CZ21,this year thinking of Excal 2 1000??,I have no knowledge of this beast of a machine,need your expertise..It will be an early BD present since i have to send my CZ in for repair,b/c when my handle taps on my control unit it screechesCliff says something loose in my unit,also my sens knob has a slight crack in it which I cant even turn the knob down or up,its stuck..HH
Attachments
Upvote
0
(Happy birthday, by the way!
)







