What's new

O boy, After my $24 ground score the other day, Im getting my first PinPointer...

Rockhoppernc

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asheville
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O boy, After my $24 ground score the other day, I'm getting my first PinPointer...

So back at my habit and now buying a pinpointer and excited about it. I am either getting the Garrett pro pointer or the new Whites bullseye TRX. I here the TRX might be coming out on the 14th(4 days). Now as hard as it is not to just buy the Pro pointer I am going to wait to four days to see if it comes out. :laughing9:
I'm getting my first pointer and it's going to be snowing for the next 4 days.:BangHead:
Screen shot 2014-02-10 at 8.04.24 PM.webp

Screen shot 2014-01-28 at 5.45.27 PM.webp
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2014-02-10 at 8.06.56 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-02-10 at 8.06.56 PM.webp
    122.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Good luck-whichever you choose-No pinpointer is just not an option. If you go for the new one let us know what you think.
 
Yes if you get the whites let us know what you think of it.
I like your pin pointer in the blue snow suit, that's a real cutie!
 
Thanks..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom