scepter1
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 17, 2011
- Messages
- 361
- Reaction score
- 525
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Washington
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote
0
that's funny!Better throw it out into the surf, cause it sure hasn't been pounded into a cube.... LOL.
Better throw it out into the surf, cause it sure hasn't been pounded into a cube.... LOL.
When I arrived at this beach, I realized every cobble there was actually a water worn artifact. Jackpot!! I'm going to need help, going to take awhile to get them all![]()

I know a beach on the WA coast that produces egg sized and egg shaped stones with nearly every step you take...and a lot of them are white too.
rocks with corners do seem to get knocked into round shapes that much is pretty true....but here you go...jasper cubes!
https://www.google.com/search?q=cub...loGIDA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=jasper+cube