Man o' War
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2014
- Messages
- 201
- Reaction score
- 141
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.E. Oklahoma
- Detector(s) used
- Omega 8000
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I just saw "seeded hunt" pics. on this website. I think it's a shame and very offensive for those who pay to "find" to taunt others who work hard and hustle for those "banner" days. Rejection, ticks, poision oak, sweat, blood, etc. 
Doesn't it have to be lost before you can find it? Fish in a barrel. I just don't get it. This place is a joke.

Doesn't it have to be lost before you can find it? Fish in a barrel. I just don't get it. This place is a joke.

Dont think so.One person in here was caught taking the pictures of another member and posting it as his own.







