Official Statement of the Oregon Republican Party Regarding Your 2nd Amendment Rights

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not even going to report this disgraceful retort because:

A/ she's a woman (benefit of the doubt here)

B/ She's a political activist on the side of guns

C/ Add A&B together and you get "totally pointless exercise"!

So, having decided this all that remains is to ask the Mods - " Is ":censored:" an accepted response within the guidelines and rules of the site and if so it can be used by all without penalty?

Not interested in the hundreds of excuses for what the "F" could mean, we all KNOW what it means, just asking for clarification that it's not deemed "swearing", an "insult", a "vicious and uncalled for attack", and is a response available to us non-female members on the site?

Whatever.

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Male or female, pro or anti 2nd Amendment, if you do not live in the sovereign country of the United States of America OR are not a US citizen you are non-existent in this thread.

On another topic (on one level anyway), the same lefties who want to disarm all citizens are very close to crushing Oregon's $10M/yr mining industry (no pun intended), through two pieces of legislation that will be given a public hearing Monday APRIL 15 at 3:00pm. I won't go into it any further here, but will begin a new thread in the "Oregon" forum

I modified the page to reflect a date change for the public hearing.

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Male or female, pro or anti 2nd Amendment, if you do not live in the sovereign country of the United States of America OR are not a US citizen you are non-existent in this thread.

On another topic (on one level anyway), the same lefties who want to disarm all citizens are very close to crushing Oregon's $10M/yr mining industry (no pun intended), through two pieces of legislation that will be given a public hearing this coming Monday afternoon. I won't go into it any further here, but will begin a new thread in the "Oregon" forum

What is the justification for this stance? Obviously AMERICAN gun policy impacts many countries around the world. You think a citizen of northern Mexico is not impacted by our gun policies. We just pulled out of the UN ATT because of second amendment fears and many pro gun folks are advocating pulling out of the UN. So tell me how American gun policy doesn't impact people around the world??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the justification for this stance? Obviously AMERICAN gun policy impacts many countries around the world. You think a citizen of northern Mexico is not impacted by our gun policies. We just pulled out of the UN ATT because of second amendment fears and many pro gun folks are advocating pulling out of the UN. So tell me how American gun policy doesn't impact people around the world??

Our rights given to us in the Bill of Rights are not subject to what other countries or their citizens think, when is the left going to learn that.... No where in the Bill of Rights does it say "these rights are subject to the views and opinions of other countries and or their citizens"....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And talking about same old rhetoric ... Should I go back and count the number of "gun is An inanimate object", "guns don't kill people, people kill people", etc,etc, etc have been posted again and again and again. So you do realize just how funny your statement is - right.

If your tired of reading the truth then stop reading it..... You see it does not matter what the left liberals say, we will not surrender our guns rights, we have backed up as far as we are going.... I will not register my firearms, I will continue to carry my firearms legally, and I will continue to support ALL organizations with my money to help fight the attack against our Bill of Rights, it does not matter what spin you or any other liberal puts on it. Liberals final goal is the complete outlawing of guns, you know that and what is more important WE know it...

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Our rights given to us in the Bill of Rights are not subject to what other countries or their citizens think, when is the left going to learn that.... No where in the Bill of Rights does it say "these rights are subject to the views and opinions of other countries and or their citizens"....

Precisely. We are not subject to the laws of other countries, no matter what Hillary Clinton says.

TH, I believe it is the "victim" mentality, added to the lack of personal responsibility, coupled with collectivism, that leads to the sweeping of other people's "side of the street."

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Where did o say that our bill of rights are subject to what other countries or citizens think?? Do you read what people are even saying before you respond??

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If your tired of reading the truth then stop reading it..... You see it does not matter what the left liberals say, we will not surrender our guns rights, we have backed up as far as we are going.... I will not register my firearms, I will continue to carry my firearms legally, and I will continue to support ALL organizations with my money to help fight the attack against our Bill of Rights, it does not matter what spin you or any other liberal puts on it. Liberals final goal is the complete outlawing of guns, you know that and what is more important WE know it...

My only point is that there is lot of rhetoric on both sides - correct? Your "truth" is rhetoric to someone else and their truth is rhetoric to you / correct?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
"Male or female, pro or anti 2nd Amendment, if you do not live in the sovereign country of the United States of America OR are not a US citizen you are non-existent in this thread."

Hmm...much like your political leanings Karen, you'll find you're....wrong! ;)

By the way...is "whatever!" a typical Republican response to anything they get caught out doing wrong? Or is it strictly an amateur wannabe politicians response?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Go back and read it again Dano, his we included him and not implied said by our forefathers.....

Point is all the "we" living in other other countries have no say with it comes to "OUR" American rights, and if any of the "we" living in other countries are concerned about "all" thelaw abiding American citizens being armed and having concealed carry permits and a concealed firearm on us, then by all means please do "ALL" of us a favor and keep the "we" out of the US if it scares any of "you",....

Let's try nice easy steps....

"Originally Posted by KarenD “A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state....."

"The key words being "a well regulated millita". I read that as; band together, organise and you can have your guns, but individuals running around with their toys is not what we want (or what Madison and Mason wanted)."

You see the part he says "I read that as" don't you? Well he used a ; instead of - ". He missed out the quotation marks for the sentence spoken in the voice of your founders. So by rights it should be:

The key words being "a well regulated millita". I read that as - " band together, organise and you can have your guns, but individuals running around with their toys is not what we want" (or what Madison and Mason wanted).

In other words he's saying what he thinks your forefathers were saying when they wrote it, albeit in modern prose. See now?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Male or female, pro or anti 2nd Amendment, if you do not live in the sovereign country of the United States of America OR are not a US citizen you are non-existent in this thread."

Hmm...much like your political leanings Karen, you'll find you're....wrong! ;)

By the way...is "whatever!" a typical Republican response to anything they get caught out doing wrong? Or is it strictly an amateur wannabe politicians response?

Dano, definitely don't insult the Republican Party or conservatives like that!! Most of these people are libertarians, anarchists, etc and definitely do not represent America in views and actions.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano, definitely don't insult the Republican Party or conservatives like that!! Most of these people are libertarians, anarchists, etc and definitely do not represent America in views and actions.

There are no anarchists in these threads, contrary to what you believe it is NOT un-american to disagree with government policy, president or laws...

There are tens of millions of patriots who believe exactly as we do, venture out in the real world away from your liberal land and see.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are no anarchists in these threads, contrary to what you believe it is NOT un-american to disagree with government policy, president or laws...

There are tens of millions of patriots who believe exactly as we do, venture out in the real world away from your liberal land and see.

Wow you seem to be speaking for a lot of people given there are about a half dozen people on this sight with these fringe views. Remember when you are at the extreme, everyone else is to the left or a liberal. In sure you would consider Reagan a liberal. So on this site a proud "liberal" am I as opposed to an extremist. And proud of it.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anarchism is often defined as a political philosophy which holds the state to be undesirable, unnecessary, or harmful.

Certainly sounds like a lot of anarchist talk on this board don't you think? No need to be shy about it.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not remember seeing anyone on these threads advocating anarchy. I have seen a few trying for total government control, Eh?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do not remember seeing anyone on these threads advocating anarchy. I have seen a few trying for total government control, Eh?

""Anarchism is often defined as a political philosophy which holds the state to be undesirable, unnecessary, or harmful.""

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

The reason that government wants to disarm the people is not safety. If it were, they would focus on removing the criminal element. How? By increasing money allotted to city, county and state police forces.

Instead of that, we have police forces scrounging for ammo because of DHS trying to do a Hunt Brothers on the ammunition market.

Why would they not want to destroy the criminal element?

Criminals would actually be a benefit to a tyrannical government by keeping the masses scared of doing anything. If all you did wrong was steal, rape or murder their subjects, you get a slap on the wrist. It isn't like you broke into the White House and called What's his name a jerk. No THAT would be deserving of the death penalty.

Treasure hunter - I really don't know how you keep your sanity dealing with certain ones here. My hat's off to you sir. I've permanently banned persons on forums I administrated for less insults than you put up with.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Let's try nice easy steps....

"Originally Posted by KarenD “A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state....."

"The key words being "a well regulated millita". I read that as; band together, organise and you can have your guns, but individuals running around with their toys is not what we want (or what Madison and Mason wanted)."

You see the part he says "I read that as" don't you? Well he used a ; instead of - ". He missed out the quotation marks for the sentence spoken in the voice of your founders. So by rights it should be:

The key words being "a well regulated millita". I read that as - " band together, organise and you can have your guns, but individuals running around with their toys is not what we want" (or what Madison and Mason wanted).

In other words he's saying what he thinks your forefathers were saying when they wrote it, albeit in modern prose. See now?

Nitpicking is usually the sign of a lack of a legitimate argument. Dano, if memory serves you have said exactly that in the past.

While you may have opinions, and I'll not deprive you of the right to have those opinions, they are simply there as obstruction in this discussion.

Do you live in this country?

Can you vote in our elections?

Do you pay taxes here?

Without those questions being answered yes, you really have no dog in this fight. Your only interest is to create a diversion and disrupt the discussion.

I don't go on forums in Great Britain and tell those folks what is wrong with their laws. I may speak about things there in this forum to simply show you folks do NOT have all the answers, but I don't go tell them how to live, how to vote, or what to protest against.

I doubt anyone else here does either.

This is an AMERICAN problem. Telling how you think your solution or your country's solution is better would be great, but you simply show up here to disrupt and cause friction.

You really have no purpose in mind beyond causing trouble and disrupting these threads.

Is your life really that empty? I don't think so.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Perhaps a trip to a local biker bar. Tell them what you think about things . . . but first tell us where to sent the sympathy cards because after you spout off you'll no longer have any worries.

Don't like biker bars?

Go to the local VFW and try it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread