Official Statement of the Oregon Republican Party Regarding Your 2nd Amendment Rights

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It means defending the Constitution against all attacks and that includes anyone in the government attacking the Constitution........

Obviously you can read, I advised you to read my post, do not question my loyality to this country again....

What you said makes no sense. You can't support the constitution and the country and also support a group looking to break apart this wonderful country. Can't have it both ways. one either support the United States or one does not.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Nitpicking is usually the sign of a lack of a legitimate argument. Dano, if memory serves you have said exactly that in the past.

While you may have opinions, and I'll not deprive you of the right to have those opinions, they are simply there as obstruction in this discussion.

Do you live in this country?

Can you vote in our elections?

Do you pay taxes here?

Without those questions being answered yes, you really have no dog in this fight. Your only interest is to create a diversion and disrupt the discussion.

I don't go on forums in Great Britain and tell those folks what is wrong with their laws. I may speak about things there in this forum to simply show you folks do NOT have all the answers, but I don't go tell them how to live, how to vote, or what to protest against.

I doubt anyone else here does either.

This is an AMERICAN problem. Telling how you think your solution or your country's solution is better would be great, but you simply show up here to disrupt and cause friction.

You really have no purpose in mind beyond causing trouble and disrupting these threads.

Is your life really that empty? I don't think so.

Hmm i may have said the thing about nitpicking in the past, however, my post ISN'T "nitpicking"! It's an attempt at explaining how someone didn't grasp the reality and definition of someone else's post. No idea where your "nitpicking" scenario is coming from?

As for the usual "no dog in this fight" malarkey, i have no dogs in any fight, but it doesn't stop me going and cheering on or criticizing whichever dog i choose to support....does it?

My only interest is actually to post my own opinions and views on a site where i'm allowed to! Whether people choose to read, take notice of, respond or ignore....is entirely THEIR CHOICE!
My posts, whatever you think of them, are usually "on topic" or as "off topic" as anyone else who has taken the thread in that direction. Because i don't happen to be "American", my posts are considered "disruptive" and "diversionary". Nothing i can do about that. I see some posts as being "over patriotic", "mind boggling", "totally irrelevent", "biased", "unknowledgeable" and at times "total BS"! But they're posted and i bother reading them, so i have nobody to blame but myself!
Such is life on open forums!

I have never once tried to tell any of you "how to live", "how to vote" or "what to protest about"! Never even told anyone how many guns you can own or that you shouldn't be allowed to own any at all!
I never offer solutions, unless it be in a "what if" scenario for anyone to answer, and i've definately never said "my country/this country is better than yours"!

So why accuse me of all this total crap? Your whole post is wrong,wrong,wrong!
Let's get this straight - someone posts something i feel like commenting on....i will!
Someone posts something i think is stu pid ...then i'll probably post on that too!
Someone posts something i agree with...I'll post on it!
Someone gets pissy and argumentative with me...i'll respond!

It's what i do! I post! I'm allowed to....so i do! Deal with it!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have no problems with you posting. I have no problems with you posting ideas in this forum.

I do have a problem with your being critical of what is legal in THIS country.

I do have a problem when you criticize the founding documents upon which this country is based.

I also have a problem with anyone who supports those who wish to destroy those documents.

Other than that, give em hell Dano.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I once saw a Jerry Springer show (i think) where a group of Hispanic neo-nazis were extolling the virtues of Adolph Hitler...totally unaware that Adolph would have ordered them all into the gas chambers ahead of the Jews!

Your admiration of "Maggie" and knowing which side of the political fence you're on reminds me of those Hispanics Karen! A woman who rolled over the British working class masses like the 27th Panzer division rolling through an egg farm!

She'd have crushed your venerable NRA like a grape! lol.

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I once saw a Jerry Springer show (i think) where a group of Hispanic neo-nazis were extolling the virtues of Adolph Hitler...totally unaware that Adolph would have ordered them all into the gas chambers ahead of the Jews!

Your admiration of "Maggie" and knowing which side of the political fence you're on reminds me of those Hispanics Karen! A woman who rolled over the British working class masses like the 27th Panzer division rolling through an egg farm!

She'd have crushed your venerable NRA like a grape! lol.

Your constant assumptions, stereotyping, and fallacious arguments make you a bore.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Your constant assumptions, stereotyping, and fallacious arguments make you a bore.

I'd answer you sweetie, but unlike you i tend to get warnings and bans for being foul mouthed. :)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
If she answers what my assumptions, stereotyping and fallacious arguments were...i'll consider your request.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dano, I would say you are overreacting....

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
.... but unlike you i tend to get warnings and bans for being foul mouthed. :)

Just how arrogant does one have to be to expect moderators to report their disciplinary actions to them?

Seriously, this is a rhetorical question.

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I began this thread in order to share updates on Oregon's fight against gun control.

Dano, you seem to have no good motivation for being in this thread. You are not in Oregon, the US, nor are you pro-2nd amendment rights, even if your vote counted, which it does not.

Clearly, you are only here maliciously to bring contention. That behavior is unappreciated and unwanted.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
There you see? If you'd answered my Norwegian friend in such a tone you wouldn't have gained the bad rep you now have! :)

My motivation for being here is....well, because it's here basically! Here to maliciously bring contention?...Now who's "assuming"?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There you see? If you'd answered my Norwegian friend in such a tone you wouldn't have gained the bad rep you now have! :)

My motivation for being here is....well, because it's here basically! Here to maliciously bring contention?...Now who's "assuming"?

It isn't an assumption when you've said as much about your presence here yourself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions