Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My heart went thumpity thump when I dug this Walker day before yesterday. It was my first big "older" silver half( I had only previously found a Kennedy half.) I also dug two silver Roosies just a foot or so away from the Walker. Rumor has it there was an orchard where these coins were dug but golly gee,wouldn't you know it if you lost a half?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Upvote 49
Awesome silver, a walker a beautiful coin. That's a very nice haul of silver CG, Congrats on your first walker, now get thee back there, it may have friends! People have been known to bury $ in
Orchards back in the day.

Nice find Coily..:icon_thumleft:

schweeeeeet !!!...:occasion14:

They are fun to find...... I had the same experience this year so congrats on your find......

Awesome saves!!!! Like those walkers!!!!:occasion14:

Nice. I am going out this week for the first time in weeks. Seeing this gets me excited. And yes, I sure would go back there.

Great find girl! Nothing like pulling a half from the ground!

Nice walker! It's amazing every time a huge half-silver comes out. Makes them dimes look tiny...

Beauty find Coily. I'll trade you for a compact! Lol

Steve

nice coin..love the feel of big silver i have only found one so far and it was 1942 also..
hh..
OWG.

Congrats - Time to go play the lotto!!! :thumbsup:

Gotta love that big silver !

"Oh my stars" is an understatement. That is one BIG, beautiful old coin that deserves BIG congrats.

She's a beauty all right. Musta' felt REALLY good seeing her looking back at you from the hole.

Last edited:
Nice going on the half, and you'd ask how anyone could not know if they'd lost it? Simple roll in the orchard with the favourite gal and.....you know the result a lost half it's in your pocket now. WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back