What's new

Oh no I almost got sucked into another

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
scoop Thread......just when I thought it was safe to read all about it, it went south.....

Note to self, stay away from:

scoop Threads

My detector is better than your detector thread

threads that turn political

any thread about the CTX (to many negative comments from non owners)

Minelab service threads...... OMG

Where is a good sand shark thread when you need one??????


Cliff
 
Upvote 0
Aw, come on cdv, walk on the wild side...jump in there and stir the pot. :laughing7:
 
scoop Thread......just when I thought it was safe to read all about it, it went south.....

Note to self, stay away from:

scoop Threads

My detector is better than your detector thread

threads that turn political

any thread about the CTX (to many negative comments from non owners)

Minelab service threads...... OMG

Where is a good sand shark thread when you need one??????


Cliff
Check the Tesoro forum !!
 
Cliff.... you only notice it because you have a CTX, have been thru the ML service, and well ok..... let me talk to you about that scoop.......:censored:
 
You see I got sucked into this one thinking it was about some guy water hunting and falling into a hole that someone left.
 
scoop Thread......just when I thought it was safe to read all about it, it went south.....

Note to self, stay away from:

scoop Threads

My detector is better than your detector thread

threads that turn political

any thread about the CTX (to many negative comments from non owners)

Minelab service threads...... OMG

Where is a good sand shark thread when you need one??????

Cliff

You forgot: negative threads about negative threads
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom