OI: Tell us your What? Who? And Why? No proof needed here.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Dunfield did destroy a big chunk of OI. A good example of why treasure hunting is illegal in NS. He did look for evidence, though, including:

"... spectrographic tests on the water from the Pit and showed it was coming from the ocean, not from the sea immediately adjacent OI.

When his examination by closed circuit television of his 140-foot shaft failed to show any indication of a flood tunnel, he rode the bucket of an excavator to the bottom to confirm this personally.

His measurements of the inflow of water into the Pit from above 140 feet (only 15 gallons per minute) demonstrated that nearly all the water intake of the Pit was coming from below, not from a flood tunnel above 140 feet.

He conducted dye tests, which failed to disclose a connection to the adjacent sea."

Read the article...

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I did. When presented with a belief based on conjecture (as Wonnacott presents in the blog) and with actual, first-hand observation by a qualified geologist (ie: Dunbar), I will put more value on the latter.

Dunbar??? you mean Dunfield? Dunfield was a Contractor from California, he wasn't a geologist. As for the box and finger drains here is his partners son telling us there were...

The Oak Island Scrapbook

You forget the demolition of the inlet at smiths cove...

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I believe that their excavations under the Temple Mound yielded them many religious artifacts that actually could have been housed in the Holy of Holies within the original Temple of Solomon.

As I've mentioned here in the past, it's very likely that few (if any) religious artifacts from the Holy of Holies would have remained in Jerusalem for the Templars to find. Nebuchadnezzar II entered the temple in 597 BC and took everything that wasn't nailed down. Ten years later, he came back for the nails and razed or burned whatever was left, just for good measure.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
As I've mentioned here in the past, it's very likely that few (if any) religious artifacts from the Holy of Holies would have remained in Jerusalem for the Templars to find. Nebuchadnezzar II entered the temple in 597 BC and took everything that wasn't nailed down. Ten years later, he came back for the nails and razed or burned whatever was left, just for good measure.

Possibly, but as their are records or stories that these artifacts were placed within the Holy of Holies, I would expect that there would be at least stories telling of them at least being taken especially as a prize! But no such stories exist. They just ceased to exist...

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunbar??? you mean Dunfield? Dunfield was a Contractor from California, he wasn't a geologist. As for the box and finger drains here is his partners son telling us there were...

The Oak Island Scrapbook

You forget the demolition of the inlet at smiths cove...

Yes, Dunfield... who is described as a geologist at a number of separate sources (Chronology of the Oak Island Treasure Hunt (1960-1972), Appendix --Claims of a flood tunnel under Oak Island, etc...).

... and because the 'box' or 'finger drains' may exist does not mean that there are flood tunnels connected to them. If there were flood tunnels, they would have shown up when Woods Hole Oceanic Institute used side scan sonar to look for them.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Yes, Dunfield... who is described as a geologist at a number of separate sources (Chronology of the Oak Island Treasure Hunt (1960-1972), Appendix --Claims of a flood tunnel under Oak Island, etc...).

... and because the 'box' or 'finger drains' may exist does not mean that there are flood tunnels connected to them. If there were flood tunnels, they would have shown up when Woods Hole Oceanic Institute used side scan sonar to look for them.

What is the effective depth of Side Scan Sonar in Glacial sediment?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...From the research I have done and the research of others I have seen, I believe that the Knight's Templar did bury their treasures on Oak Island...
Most of it was removed by our Founding Fathers before the American Revolution...
On Boston's North End Union Street, three men quaffed ale in the basement of the Green Dragon Tavern.
John Hancock, Grand Master of Boston's Freemason Lodge, held the rapt attention of Samuel Adams, and Paul Revere as he revealed knowing where the TEMPLARS buried their treasure.
As Samuel Adams poured another round of ale, Hancock stated that the TEMPLAR treasure was located in a well constructed shaft with 10 foot platforms separating 7 treasure rooms, with the different treasures and relics packed in coconut fiber- the location, Oak Island, Nova Scotia.
Paul Revere immediately stood up, announced it was time for a road trip , and unhitching his trusty horse, mounted and road the countryside summoning the Sons Of Liberty for a treasure recovery at Oak Island.
...and that's what happened , give or take a lie or two! :thumbsup:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the effective depth of Side Scan Sonar in Glacial sediment?

"The Woods Hole scientists introduced an extremely sensitive dye into Borehole 10-X and then monitored the coastline around the island to check for outflow. Absolutely no dye was detected emerging anywhere around the island despite the fact that the water level in the 'borehole' varies with the tide in the same manner as is claimed of the Money Pit. Also, the water in the hole is not actually seawater. Instead it is brackish, indicating that a freshwater 'lens' exists on the island, riding atop the surrounding seawater due to the density difference between the two. This is apparently quite common where island geologies are concerned (Aubrey, 2002). If the so-called 'box drains' actually existed we would expect to find only seawater in the Pit. Instead, the findings indicate that a subterranean stream, normal water infiltration through the deeper 'sand and boulder' soils, and/or other natural mechanisms have caused the flooding of the Pit and other shafts.

This finding is reinforced by the results of side-scan sonar studies that were conducted at the same time. No indications of any sort of channel or 'drain' between the Pit area and the shoreline were found. The scientists summarized this finding during the interview by stating that 'no direct connection to the surrounding ocean was found during the study (Gallo, 2002).'"
Appendix --Woods Hole Explores Oak Island

I'm not sure what the effective depth of side scan sonar is in glacial till. I assume that the folks at Woods Hole do, though.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have an answer for everything but it is only made up stories. I bet you do not even know why John Hancock's signature on the DOI is so bold and standing out for everyone to notice it?

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet you do not even know why John Hancock's signature on the DOI is so bold and standing out for everyone to notice it?

I don't know ... ego, maybe?

I'd really like to see some photos of all the treasure you have found, Frankin. I'd love to see what billions of dollars worth of Confederate gold look like. Not to mention the ark. Does it look anything like in Raiders?

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Possibly, but as their are records or stories that these artifacts were placed within the Holy of Holies, I would expect that there would be at least stories telling of them at least being taken especially as a prize! But no such stories exist. They just ceased to exist...

Stories such as the ones in the Bible?

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
You cannot find the connection between the box or finger drains to the money pit, but the island in that area was tore up by Dundield...was the side scan done before 1965? because if it was done after I wouldn't expect to find anything that was originaly put there.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
You have an answer for everything but it is only made up stories. I bet you do not even know why John Hancock's signature on the DOI is so bold and standing out for everyone to notice it?

I do know that signing the DOI was a death sentence if we lost the revolution. I do believe that the treasure was removed earlier though. The US was created by design a lot earlier then people realize. That group that had redesigned themselves in Scotland had plans here. That's why the Masonic lodge in Washington is the Scottish rite order.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
After majoring in history (not fabricated cryptohistory of actual "made up stories" in support of pet theories) and chosen for a very select honors course in American history, I reckon I do. :icon_thumright:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In other words you do not know? Hidden secrets are hidden from those that have a closed mind. There are secrets on top of secrets I could reveal to the World but no one wants or even cares to him them. It would do me no good to reveal these secrets to someone as yourself with a closed mind, so you know what I will keep them to myself, document them and one day someone may have the ability to understand them. But you would never understand. I can not quote things from the KJV of The Holy Bible or anything to verify what I claim as it is against forum rules. It is amazing to know all these things and there is absolutely no one to share them with?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The US was created by design a lot earlier then people realize. That group that had redesigned themselves in Scotland had plans here.
That's why the Masonic lodge in Washington is the Scottish rite order.
The Scottish Rite in the United States was formed by a 1801 creation of the Supreme Council in Charleston, South Carolina, Revolutionary hero, Col John Mitchell, as first Sovereign Commander.
DO you know the date when the first Scottish Lodge was established in Washington DC?

Last edited:

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
After majoring in history (not fabricated cryptohistory of actual "made up stories" in support of pet theories) and chosen for a very select honors course in American history, I reckon I do. :icon_thumright:

Majoring in History...this means that you have taken in an regurgitated someone else's opinion. History is what someone decided what they wanted you to know. The "Truth" is being there and interpreting it yourself. History tells us that Kennedy was killed by Oswald but do you accept that when the evidence point else ware? History tells us that the the Templar Knights were in league with Lucifer, but yet the action of the Crown and Monarchy paint a different picture.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I can not quote things from the KJV of The Holy Bible or anything to verify what I claim as it is against forum rules. It is amazing to know all these things and there is absolutely no one to share them with?
I believe a moderator stated you could discuss these Bible "codes" not as religion but in a historical content in relation to treasure legends that are being discussed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread