What's new

Ok looks like were going to have to go over this AGAIN!!!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok looks like we're going to have to go over this AGAIN!!!

KEEP YOUR SHARPIES TO YOURSELF!!!!!

I just got done with 2 boxes and I felt like I was watching election coverage again.

First box 80% of the clad had blue rims

Second box 60% of the clad had red rims
 

Attachments

  • SDC11460.webp
    SDC11460.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,051
Upvote 0
Re: Ok looks like we're going to have to go over this AGAIN!!!

Dang just what what I was wondering about! Lemme copy and past my question from another thread to this one since its more appropiate.


Why do people mark the halves that theyve searched with a marker???
I mean isnt it a waste of time because obviously if they do run into the same marked halves again they would have already purchased them and wasted their time thus defeating the purpose of marking them in the first place?

I hope I explained this well.

Just wondering....
 
Re: Ok looks like we're going to have to go over this AGAIN!!!

CC will remain in 1st place until we all user ignore him
i can't ignore him....he fascinates me...never know what he'll say next ;D
 
Re: Ok looks like we're going to have to go over this AGAIN!!!

8 R€­Å£€Š™ said:
Dang just what what I was wondering about! Lemme copy and past my question from another thread to this one since its more appropiate.


Why do people mark the halves that theyve searched with a marker???
I mean isnt it a waste of time because obviously if they do run into the same marked halves again they would have already purchased them and wasted their time thus defeating the purpose of marking them in the first place?

I hope I explained this well.

Just wondering....

Maybe the people marking them believe it is more efficient to remove all of their marked coins first and then search only the remaining pile to see if there were any silver.... ::) lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom