Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2010 #1 I found this a couple of days ago and it looks to be a little vent. My question is where was it used? There's no hole for mounting it. I almost thought it was a mini cheese grater at one point Anyone? Attachments vent1.webp 96.6 KB · Views: 293 vent2.webp 55.5 KB · Views: 297
I found this a couple of days ago and it looks to be a little vent. My question is where was it used? There's no hole for mounting it. I almost thought it was a mini cheese grater at one point Anyone?
haybudden2 Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2009 Messages 132 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location gulf coast, Texas Detector(s) used Fisher 1266-x, CZ-7, CZ-20, F-5 Aug 28, 2010 #2 It looks like the airfilter cover off of an older two cycle engine. Hays Upvote 0
O Okie Hillbillies Full Member Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 165 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Aug 28, 2010 #3 I beleive Haybudden got that right sir. some two-cycle motors had that cover on the air filter. OkieHillBillie Upvote 0
I beleive Haybudden got that right sir. some two-cycle motors had that cover on the air filter. OkieHillBillie
Minrelica Bronze Member Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 1,466 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Thanks guys! Upvote 0