- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19,212
- Reaction score
- 12,630
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Re: OLD BENTWOOD BOX'S MARK THE LOST SPANISH MOUND
I thought it was a great video and what can happen when treasure hunting. Gregrocks in artifacts posted it and I told him I was going to post it here. Wonder about the guys house being destroyed? We are starting to see people make reproductions of collectable items and seed them in artifact prone areas.(see t-net section modern reproductions ,section post titled, 23 fafes in one field). I am sure in time people will be digging fake Cw buckles. It has started and the gov comes down heavy handed on the collector. I liked the attitude of the town though.
Regards,
TnMountains
I thought it was a great video and what can happen when treasure hunting. Gregrocks in artifacts posted it and I told him I was going to post it here. Wonder about the guys house being destroyed? We are starting to see people make reproductions of collectable items and seed them in artifact prone areas.(see t-net section modern reproductions ,section post titled, 23 fafes in one field). I am sure in time people will be digging fake Cw buckles. It has started and the gov comes down heavy handed on the collector. I liked the attitude of the town though.
Regards,
TnMountains

thanks for that photoman33, I actually don't think it was the Spanish who left the box's any more, i think it points to old viking boxes placed as markers and done by members of the Knight's Templar. 









