What's new

Old Boy Scouts sterling ring and mystery piece of silver

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still trying to get into some silver coins behind a school. No luck with that but got over $3 in clad and more wheats. Also got this mystery piece of silver marked Mexico 925. Highlight was this deep sterling kids ring
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    138.9 KB · Views: 194
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    491.1 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 30
Take a couple of more shots of it if you don't mind... with a reference coin in pic.
By the way.. Cub Scouts...:P
 
Ring cleaned up
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    244.5 KB · Views: 154
Congrats $3 in clad, a piece of silver and that neat scout ring, made today worthwhile..:thumbsup:
 
That ring is a nice piece of Scouts memorabilia. Nice find.
 
That cub scout ring is cool!
 
I too would like to see some clearer shots of the mystery piece ! Nice ring .
 
Great ring, congrats! The mystery piece may be a stretched-out ring or bracelet, better pix please. Sub 8-)
 
I don't think its old. There is really nothing to look at but marksimage.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    383.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
3" x 1/4"
 
Hmmm.... The slightly rounded edges on either end is what's throwing me - I'll guess it was some sort of ladies hair ornament ?
A wild a$$ guess if there ever was one.
 
I LOVE that ring! Congratz!!!
 
Vintage BSA CUB scout ring, i found the same one five years ago..Congrats....:icon_thumright:
 
Very cool CBA ring!! I see them once and awhile in bad shape but yours is Mint!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom