toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 22, 2015 #1 Still trying to get into some silver coins behind a school. No luck with that but got over $3 in clad and more wheats. Also got this mystery piece of silver marked Mexico 925. Highlight was this deep sterling kids ring Attachments image.webp 138.9 KB · Views: 194 image.webp 491.1 KB · Views: 201 Upvote 30
Still trying to get into some silver coins behind a school. No luck with that but got over $3 in clad and more wheats. Also got this mystery piece of silver marked Mexico 925. Highlight was this deep sterling kids ring
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 23, 2015 Thread Owner #21 OBN said: Very cool CBA ring!! I see them once and awhile in bad shape but yours is Mint!! Click to expand... It actually a little dinged up. I can imagine the kind of life these rings would have on a kids finger or in there hands
OBN said: Very cool CBA ring!! I see them once and awhile in bad shape but yours is Mint!! Click to expand... It actually a little dinged up. I can imagine the kind of life these rings would have on a kids finger or in there hands
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2015 #22 toasted said: I don't think its old. There is really nothing to look at but marksView attachment 1214792 Click to expand... Interesting piece! With no solder or attachment marks, I think it was a child's bracelet or a napkin ring... Sub
toasted said: I don't think its old. There is really nothing to look at but marksView attachment 1214792 Click to expand... Interesting piece! With no solder or attachment marks, I think it was a child's bracelet or a napkin ring... Sub
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,963 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 23, 2015 #23 kids + rings = lost rings. Got one myself earlier this year
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 24, 2015 #24 NICE RING YOU HAVE THERE .....