What's new

✅ SOLVED Old Campaign Badge?

Alan Payne

Full Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Location
Interlachen, Fl
Detector(s) used
GTP 1350 Garrett ; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
badge.webpI found this old badge the other day it is about 2 1/4 inches in diameter and doesn't have a pin but has a Clip attachment. It has an unusual face on. All help in identifying it is much appreciated.badge.webp
 
Thank you for your reply and interest in this item. Could you please tell me what a Rossette is? I tried looking it up, but nothing matched this item.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you all for the quick identification of this Item.
 
Upvote 0
FUNERAL ROSETTE FOR HORSE ,?????????????????
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
HAD TO REPLY AGAIN THAT THIS HAPPENS TO BE ONE BUTTON THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN ON TNET THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN ON HERE. MAYBE VICTORIAN MOURNING BADGE INTERESTING FIND>
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom