fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I haven't been out much all year but did get a couple digs in, including a few early homes that were complete skunks. So, I fell back on my old spots and managed a few wheats, silver, and other items. The Fob dates back to about 1900-1930 I think. Also recently dug a cash token and toasted classic head LC, can't make a date out though. Totally enjoying this mild weather for early December!
Attachments
-
IMG_2873.webp28.1 KB · Views: 96 -
IMG_2876.webp23.6 KB · Views: 103 -
IMG_2877.webp24 KB · Views: 92 -
IMG_2880.webp21 KB · Views: 108 -
IMG_2881.webp29.1 KB · Views: 97 -
IMG_2883.webp18.2 KB · Views: 91 -
IMG_2885.webp17.5 KB · Views: 88 -
IMG_2890.webp23.5 KB · Views: 91 -
Hunter-Trader-Trapper 1924-05.webp150.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
) Nice token and LC, even if it is rough. 






