What's new

old: coins - slot tokens - the chesapeake bay today with Jr.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the bay today down by the pier in the western zone.


705 had a pretty good day today if u like clad and some odds and ends.


Dug two old maybe slot machine tokens and few older coins.


Nice day – sunny – high 30’s – may have gotten to 40 maybe.


Might go back same spot for tues. – weather even better – maybe high 50’s - I like it.


Goodluck to everyone – see ya -vid is like10 Mins. +

.

.

.



.

.

.​

​
 

Attachments

  • 0204NUT.webp
    0204NUT.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 0204BEST.webp
    0204BEST.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 196
  • 0204OKTOKEN.webp
    0204OKTOKEN.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 0204FROG.webp
    0204FROG.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 228
Upvote 0
cool finds... i always enjoy watching your videos..
HH
 
Nice video and hunt.

I'll have to take my detector next time I visit my sister on the Chesapeake bay in Calvert County, Maryland.
 
Congratulations Maxpirates.gif
 
I believe that is a Native American "Kachina" medallion; nice find

Lorraine
 
Lots of Booty! Someone like to drink Crown Royal !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom