. Could you enlarge it and post again mate. Also, if it's a coin AND a fake, is it a cake
. I'm definitely no expert so I'm keeping my head down
.hammered said:The square coin looks interesting, but my aging eyesight isn't good enough to read Bramblefinds attachment. Could you enlarge it and post again mate. Also, if it's a coin AND a fake, is it a cake
. I'm definitely no expert so I'm keeping my head down
![]()
hammered
CRUSADER said:Mackaydon said:SS:
I agree.
I also believe that fake or not, many would like to know the ID of the coin NWS; and I enjoy the learning that goes with doing the research and reading the comments of others. So to quickly accept a novice's opinion that the coin is fake is, perhaps, eliminating the learning opportunity others might enjoy.
Don.....
Tnet is about novices opinions. My opinion is exactly the same as IP. If you want to spend your time IDing what these are copying, you are welcome to do so. In the same way that I'm welcome to make a judgement call.
'Anyone have any idea as to what these are' - the orginators question has been answered. Maybe ask him/her if they want you to ID these copies?

Bramblefind said:hammered said:The square coin looks interesting, but my aging eyesight isn't good enough to read Bramblefinds attachment. Could you enlarge it and post again mate. Also, if it's a coin AND a fake, is it a cake
. I'm definitely no expert so I'm keeping my head down
![]()
hammered
I revised above. Hope that helps!