What's new

Old Find!

shaun7

Gold Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
64
Golden Thread
0
Location
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
I'm sure i found this whilst with Crusader and he told me it's Victorian, but what is it :icon_scratch:

I just found it in a box and cleaned it with a cocktail stick out of boredom!
Found some of the original thread inside ;D
 

Attachments

  • meghans 014.webp
    meghans 014.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 412
  • meghans 015.webp
    meghans 015.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 410
  • meghans 017.webp
    meghans 017.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 403
Celtic Ring money :D

SS
 
Upvote 0
Thanks everyone for the mature responces, i'm crying now :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I would expect two holes the other end as well?

I have found similar neckless/bracelet pieces. It was gilt at one point.
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
I would expect two holes the other end as well?

I have found similar neckless/bracelet pieces. It was gilt at one point.



yes two holes the other end as well and your right it has specks of gilt on it :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Some of these old bracelets had coin inserts included in the chain style design. Nice find Shaun7 :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
allen said:
a pat on the back?



Nope, i'm going to go with the bracelet or necklace idea thanks :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
allen said:
everyone else gave you a hug, tissue or something,
so i gave you a pat on the back..lol



Cheers Allen, i'd forgotten about that bit :D :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom