mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2018 #1 This flake knife was found lake side..I wish I could get better pics...it has pressure flaking all around the edge.I realize that it is sun bleached...but it just has that old look...mjm Upvote 0
This flake knife was found lake side..I wish I could get better pics...it has pressure flaking all around the edge.I realize that it is sun bleached...but it just has that old look...mjm
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 17, 2018 #2 Nice that the fine edge work didn’t get worn away found where it was.
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Mar 20, 2018 #3 Cool patina on that piece