OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
jeff of pa said:
nahabit said:
You want to justify fascist mongrels? Or you think Russia empire of evil?

?

Did you misinterpret someones post ?

OR is there a post Missing ?

I do not understand your phrase, paraphrase please

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nahabit said:
jeff of pa said:
nahabit said:
You want to justify fascist mongrels? Or you think Russia empire of evil?

?

Did you misinterpret someones post ?

OR is there a post Missing ?

I do not understand your phrase, paraphrase please

Who were you responding to in this ? "You want to justify fascist mongrels? Or you think Russia empire of evil?"

Nobody said anything rude.

OR is it Just a Statement ?

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
southbound said:
Moving fotos. Things have changed a lot here since then. Vern
"Moving fotos. Things have changed a lot here since then. Vern from southbound" - I think insulting his statements

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nahabit said:
southbound said:
Moving fotos. Things have changed a lot here since then. Vern
"Moving fotos. Things have changed a lot here since then. Vern from southbound" - I think insulting his statements

Your Thoughts are Wrong from my Viewpoint.

I'll Bet it was a Compliment on your Photos.

and NOT meant as anything else.

"Moving fotos" means "NICE PHOTOS"

"Things have changed a lot here since then" MEANS People are Nicer Here NoW

HOW ARE THESE INSULTS ?
:)

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Thanks for an explanation - I was mistaken, probably from for blanks in language

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nahabit said:
Thanks for an explanation - I was mistaken, probably from for blanks in language

;D That is WHY I Explained.

I Figured it was a Misunderstanding. ;)

oldbill

Mar 25, 2006
Well I for one consider Russian government one not to be trusted but that's me but I do like the people of Russia they like us Americans, slaves of the governments. Oldbill

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chagy said:
SO, WERE IS THE TREASURE?????

SAD PICTURES, WITH NO TREASURE.

AM I ON THE RIGHT FORUM?????

WERE IS THE TREASURE???????

Chagy.................................

This Thread is Titled
Old Photos

The Photos are the Treasure.

Take a Bunch of Photos like this to a WORLD WAR 2,
Collector. :)

Then You'll call them "Treasure" Also ;)

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoyed your pictures. It gave some insight into WWII from another allie's point of view. Our Country had many deaths and sacrifices in the war too. My father fought the Nazis in France, Belgium, The Netherlands and was with the American soldiers who were just to the south of Berlin when the Soviet soldiers captured it. I have a collection of Russian made bolt action military rifles. Some of them were made in Tula. I find your posts very interesting. Monty

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Monty said:
I enjoyed your pictures. It gave some insight into WWII from another allie's point of view. Our Country had many deaths and sacrifices in the war too. My father fought the Nazis in France, Belgium, The Netherlands and was with the American soldiers who were just to the south of Berlin when the Soviet soldiers captured it. I have a collection of Russian made bolt action military rifles. Some of them were made in Tula. I find your posts very interesting. Monty
In what army your father battled? her number? I with pleasure would look on maps where it.
Yes, TULA it is the center of our weapon industry, but unfortunately I do not have any gun - it not lawfully, and in prison I do not want:)

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
nahabit said:
jeff of pa said:
Intresting Pictures.

I always try to show dear visitors unusual and interesting materials I hope has not offended feelings of the American citizens
nahabit you have not offend me i like your post of the things that you find and the old pix,s. i look forward to your posts

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
crushed tigr, graveyard of german soldiers, dead german machinegunner

Attachments

• 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,756
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,742
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,728
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,731
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nahabit: I have hesitated saying this before, but 'all soldiers' from any country, have shown great courage in battle, from the Japanese winning the war with Russia in the 1900's , the Finns in 1939, the Russian withdrawal in Afghanistan, to our present war in Iraque and Afghanistan. I would not call them cowards no matter which side they fought on.

In all of these, plus the US wars, there have been many atrocities commited. Some by the individual soldier, others by order of the leaders. In no case was the idividual soldier able to defy orders and so carried them out.

Example, what would have happened to a Russian or German soldier during the war if he didn't obey orders, whether he appoved of them or not? Also what happened to the over 900,000 German prisoners of war after the battle of Stalingrad? My associate's father was one them that did not survive to go home, interesting story from the very few survivors...... No need to go further since I do not intend this to become a political debate .

Another friend was a German tank commander on the Russian front. He told me that Russians attacked with so many men that they just couldn't kill them all. As for the Russians, he said that many of them did not have guns at start of the attack, but relied upon the ones in front being killed to pick up their weapons to continue the attack. This to me is raw courage.

We all like to think that 'our' troops are extremely brave, moral and humane in war, but the sad truth is that the soldiers are composed of the people and we all vary greatly in our morals. I can tell you frankly, from personal experience, that not all soldiers are brave heros, nor do they all have high morals..

As for the German - Russian - Finn dead in your excellent pictures they were all brave men.

What I am gettig to is that the words you use to describe the enemy troops, many of whom were very brave men, is almost "party political reporting". it makes me slighly uncomfortable, I do not like politics..

I have some first hand articles writen on the Russia - Japanese war, I will post if you wish..

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
I respect you but if you in a rate of Tribunal Nurnberg -ALL members SS have been recognized as criminals also SD and HESTAPO. Victims among the peace population 20.000.000 person - them were killed by those "brave" soldiers for which you intercede. Russian NEVER went to attack without the weapon, at me at the front was many members of my family. In Stalingrda battle to fight Germans have lost only killed 1.000.000 soldier and 600 instead of 900 thousand captured. Whether as you consider it is possible to kill one million soldier going in attack without the weapon? Russia had huge industrial complexes on Ural-during fight for Stalingrad fights went on southern surburb of city and on northern tanks were made. I think all German the soldier a gang of murderers do not overlook that the Nuremberg tribunal has recognized ALL Commanders as criminals and many executed. Germans created in Russia such atrocities that you there on war with Japan and cannot present. PONDER upon figure 20.000.000!

dont offend on me. and this not political post.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nahabit: I respect your right to an opinion, just as I expect you respect mine. I do not intend to get into a figures match or listing of atrocities such as the Russians in Poleland, etc., in here, but, if you wish, I will send data by em. As for the 900.000 German prisoners of war being almost eliminated by Russia, that is fully documented by the UN, sorry.

There is no argument about the SS, but they had their equivalent in Russia.

No county has clean hands.

I enjoy your pictures for what they represent, so please keep posting them, without the party political remarks.

p.s. Look up the definition of Till Eulenspiegle

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey hey KIDS stay focused keep on task ,old foto, NOT old politic's of country and/or opinion.. ; )we all enjoy debate ,but as WE all know #'s can be skewed!!!we all have the right to opion ,but then that has a way of leaning toward moral judgement, i try not to judge but am guilty of it also..wether it here on the forum or real life..so play nice or ill have fleamistress spank you BOTH!!! :D ;)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ho Deker, that is why I posted that if he wished to continue, and I don't since it is a losing proposition, that we do it by privare em, not in here I have been hearing the party lines since 1945, I am not too interested in hearing them any more.

Make no mistake, I like Nahabit and his pictures and want him to contiue.

sheesh, snifff, sigh, you should know me better by now sniffff.

p.s. would rather smooch la Flee Mistress .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions