Old foto from east

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA Deker: As most know, I am a lousy typist due to the injured right shouder which does not sllow me to have mobility with my right hand, while typing, so forgive me if i doubled on the '0' and entered 900,000, instead of 90,000, of which 7,000 returned to Germany. What's a little "0" or two among friends eh?

Well then, what about my smooch with La Flee mistress? Don't you have any pull or influence?

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha

p.s. I know, I know, poof read sigh.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006

Attachments

• Auschwitz_gate_brama_1940s.jpg
    Auschwitz_gate_brama_1940s.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,704
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
:(

Attachments

• i9376-image-big.jpg
    i9376-image-big.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,636
  • i9378-image-big.jpg
    i9378-image-big.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,648
  • i9380-image-big.jpg
    i9380-image-big.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,656
  • i9382-image-big.jpg
    i9382-image-big.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,670
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
x

Attachments

• 278.jpg
    278.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,629
  • 330.jpg
    330.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,625
  • 335.jpg
    335.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,627
  • i9338-image-big.jpg
    i9338-image-big.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,666
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bono mateno amiko Nahabit, yes I know about them and other thingies. A friend was a junior prosecuter at the trials, and another close friend, "LILI", a Jewess, was a guest in one.

In effect I have received first hand information about them, not that which has been modified by politically correct politics.

Here in the US, many of the present generation think that Japan was an ally of the US, that the US started the war, that the concentration camps and Siberia were only political propaganda. History is being re-written by Deker !

Remerciez mon ami, Keep posting my friend, I enjoy your posts..

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"History is being re-written by Deker !" nope just the truth, people dont like the truth when you tell them how it,is, was or should be ......i salute your kind gesture... :-[

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting pictures - things that should be seen by high school students everywhere so they can understand more fully that war is NOT playing videogames on their playstations.

You know what I really like? The fact that Nahabit appears to be a fairly young man and that he knows and obviously has strong feelings about his country's and family's history. It's a rare attribute to find amongst someone of his age (and I'm guessing you're around 19-26 years old Nahabit?).

I look forward to more of your posts and pictures.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Cubfan64 said:
Interesting pictures - things that should be seen by high school students everywhere so they can understand more fully that war is NOT playing videogames on their playstations.

You know what I really like? The fact that Nahabit appears to be a fairly young man and that he knows and obviously has strong feelings about his country's and family's history. It's a rare attribute to find amongst someone of his age (and I'm guessing you're around 19-26 years old Nahabit?).

I look forward to more of your posts and pictures.
ты прав

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
nahabit said:
There are SS cowards of times surrender in a captivity probably it would not be desirable to die on open spaces of the snow country
And he made good fertilizer, right Nahabit?
This man thought it was best to surrender, but he most likely died in a Soviet prisoner of war camp. I enjoy your pictures and thank you very, very much for sharing. But there were atrocities on both sides, you must realize.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Photo of German soldiers that surrendered at Stalingrad.

Attachments

• Stalingrad German soldiers.jpg
    Stalingrad German soldiers.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 597

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
dekalb33 said:
hey hey KIDS stay focused keep on task ,old foto, NOT old politic's of country and/or opinion.. ; )
That is EXACTLY what Realde is trying to say.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
bigcypresshunter said:
Photo of German soldiers that surrendered at Stalingrad.

I'm sorry Jeff, I still don't know how to trim pics. I am slow learner.
I am confident in your photo Soviet captured, pay attention people in white shirt - such shirts carried soldiers of red army, also people are strongly exhausted and naked it speaks many about that that have brought them on this place from camp and have shot. Around of corpses does not lay the weapon that or proving that is German soldiers. However to indirect attributes which I cannot transfer to the English language I suspect that it is Russian captured. Pay attention as not enough snow and corpses absolutely fresh but in the winter 1942 were very strong snowfalls and frosts, that is it or spring 43 or that that still.... But hardly
it stalingrad. I try to argue objectively and in process of the English. Both sides made crimes. :-[

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
from "Decisive Battles of Hitler's War" edited by Antony Preston.
"Of the 500,000 Germans, Italians, Hungarians, Rumanians, who were captured in the Stalingrad sector or in the city itself, it is estimated that in three months, between February and April of 1943, more than 400,000 of them were to perish somewhere in Russia. The Russian High Command had never expected to take such numbers into captivity. They left most of them to there own devices and to the cruel mercy of a harsh Russian winter."
Do you not get the same history in your books? They say history is written by the victors.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
bigcypresshunter said:
from "Decisive Battles of Hitler's War" edited by Antony Preston.
"Of the 500,000 Germans, Italians, Hungarians, Rumanians, who were captured in the Stalingrad sector or in the city itself, it is estimated that in three months, between February and April of 1943, more than 400,000 of them were to perish somewhere in Russia. The Russian High Command had never expected to take such numbers into captivity. They left most of them to there own devices and to the cruel mercy of a harsh Russian winter."
Do you not get the same history in your books? They say history is written by the victors.
That for delirium:) in Stalingrads-pocket was died the 6 army -This army at the moment of an environment totaled 300.000 person-20german and 2 rumanien divisions. Whence you have taken ridiculous figures in 500.000 I do not know. Your sources are rather embellished:)

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I am not going to go on and on with this. I understand, they did attack Russia. But just curious, in your history books, how many prisoners that surrendered from Stalingrad area, and the city itself, died in captivity ? ???

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
bigcypresshunter said:
I am not going to go on and on with this. I understand, they did attack Russia. But just curious, in your history books, how many prisoners that surrendered from Stalingrad area, and the city itself, died in captivity ? ???

in stalingrad area was captured 300.000 man. and 180.000 was killed in battle for city. all german casaulties was 1000.000 soldiers for 2 years battle.....i may write to you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread