What's new

Old Granddad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kentucky Kache
  • Start date Start date
K

Kentucky Kache

Guest
Well, as of this morning, I'm a grandpa for the second time. I now have a grandson to go with my granddaughter, who was born last year. He was about 6 weeks premature, but he'll be alright. I'm a happy old man. :hello2:

BTW, his name is Mason.
 
mcgearhead said:
Congratulations !!!!!! What a way to bring in the new year !!!

Yeah, somebody said he wanted to be born in 2010. He made it.
 
Congratulations mate :icon_thumleft:
 
Congratulations :thumbsup:

Fossis...........
 
Yes sir - Congratulations on that grandson. I hope all is well with both.

Butch
 
BabyBoy3.webp​

Congratulations, Grandpa!!​
 

Attachments

  • BabyBoy3.webp
    BabyBoy3.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 102
Congratulations. What a terrific Christmas present. That is enough to put a guy up on 'Cloud 9'

Wishing all of you all of the best and especially for the new Mama and little Bundle of Joy.

Happy new year.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom