8Reales Bronze Member Joined Dec 16, 2015 Messages 1,876 Reaction score 3,632 Golden Thread 1 Location Baltimore 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro, BH Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2019 #1 Old or Modern Bullet, its .45 Caliber and can make out three rings, but unsure if its just a modern piece on older type worth keeping, all input welcome. TIA
Old or Modern Bullet, its .45 Caliber and can make out three rings, but unsure if its just a modern piece on older type worth keeping, all input welcome. TIA
nkellam22 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2019 Messages 424 Reaction score 795 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Europe Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 25, 2019 #2 My guess is around turn of the century but i'm no expert. Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,180 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 25, 2019 #3 I too am no bullet expert, but I'd have to agree with Mr. Kellam that it's likely early 20thc. Dave Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 25, 2019 #4 Fairly modern wadcutter? Upvote 0
8Reales Bronze Member Joined Dec 16, 2015 Messages 1,876 Reaction score 3,632 Golden Thread 1 Location Baltimore 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro, BH Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2019 Thread Owner #5 nkellam22 said: My guess is around turn of the century but i'm no expert. Click to expand... Exactly what I was thinking, thanx Upvote 0
nkellam22 said: My guess is around turn of the century but i'm no expert. Click to expand... Exactly what I was thinking, thanx
8Reales Bronze Member Joined Dec 16, 2015 Messages 1,876 Reaction score 3,632 Golden Thread 1 Location Baltimore 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro, BH Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2019 Thread Owner #6 ANTIQUARIAN said: I too am no bullet expert, but I'd have to agree with Mr. Kellam that it's likely early 20thc. Dave Click to expand... Thank you Dave Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN said: I too am no bullet expert, but I'd have to agree with Mr. Kellam that it's likely early 20thc. Dave Click to expand... Thank you Dave
8Reales Bronze Member Joined Dec 16, 2015 Messages 1,876 Reaction score 3,632 Golden Thread 1 Location Baltimore 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro, BH Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2019 Thread Owner #7 Tony in SC said: Fairly modern wadcutter? Click to expand... That’s what came to my mind when I saw it. Upvote 0
Tony in SC said: Fairly modern wadcutter? Click to expand... That’s what came to my mind when I saw it.