wolcottdigger
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2008
- Messages
- 320
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wolcott, CT
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I have this old postcard that I found in a box of old family photos
and was wondering if any one can read what it says. I think its in
Lithuanian because my mothers side of the family was from there.
Their last name was Swazey and I think I see that name in the
upper left corner but I cant read anything else. Also about how
old do you think it is?
Joe
and was wondering if any one can read what it says. I think its in
Lithuanian because my mothers side of the family was from there.
Their last name was Swazey and I think I see that name in the
upper left corner but I cant read anything else. Also about how
old do you think it is?
Joe











